Quick Healthy snacks Your Own Personalize Pizza
- ½ cup of your favorite pizza sauce (in most cases I use store brands add extra spices in the sauce)
- 1 (10-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of sliced zucchini
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Kraft Mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces
Have fun with your favorite topping
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce on pizza crust, then top with ingredients.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings