Sesame Ginger-Glazed Tofu with Rice
- 1 package of (14 ounces) GMO Free Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 cup sesame ginger stir-fry sauce, divided (in the produce section)
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 4 medium carrots, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces snow peas, halved (about 1 cup)
- Slice tofu in half horizontally. Cut each half into 2 triangles. Place tofu triangles on cutting broad between layers of paper towels. Place another cutting and weight on top to press moisture out of tofu. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spread ½ cup stir-fry sauce over bottom of baking dish. Place tofu in sauce; marinate at room temperature 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Spray indoor grill pan with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Grill tofu 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining ½ cup stir-fry sauce into large nonstick skillet; heat medium-heat. Add carrots and snow peas; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir to combine.
- Divide rice mixture among 4 plates; top each with tofu triangle. Makes 4 servings