Quick Healthy snacks Your Own Personalize Pizza
- ½ cup of your favorite pizza sauce (in most cases I use store brands add extra spices in the sauce)
- 1 (10-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of sliced zucchini
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Kraft Mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces
Have fun with your favorite topping
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce on pizza crust, then top with ingredients.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings
Veggie Style Pizza
- 2 whole zucchini, cut lengthwise into halves
- I jar of pizza sauce or pasta
- Half of a red onion depending on size, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Dried Oregano, Basil, and your desired seasonings
- Kraft Pizza Cheese or Mozzarella or your choice of cheese
- Parchment paper and over pan Directions: Preheat oven at 350
- Cut 3 vertical lines then cube the center of each half of zucchini spoon out the center place in bowl for
- In a saute pan sautee red onion, garlic with olive oil or oil of your
- Then place cubes zucchini until everything is well Maybe one minute.
- Take all ingredients in pan to each zucchini half once ﬁlled pour sauce over then sprinkle your cheese and your favorite
- Place in over for ten to twelve minutes, if cheese is burning remove from Time frame is base on size of zucchini.